Military & Veterans
Congressman Kildee would like to present veterans in Michigan with the Vietnam Veteran Lapel Pin as a lasting keepsake for their service and sacrifice on behalf of our nation. Living United States veterans who served on active duty in the U.S. Armed Forces at any time during the period of November 1, 1955 to May 15, 1975 are eligible to receive a lapel pin.
A medal ceremony to present all Vietnam Veteran Lapel Pins will be scheduled based on requests to honor Vietnam Veterans. (please note: event details will be sent to veterans who register). To claim your pin, click here to complete the form (please complete all fields).
The following information is for veterans. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- How can I contact the Department of Veterans Affairs?
- How can I get education benefits under the Montgomery GI Bill?
- How can I get medical benefits?
- How can I get information on suicide prevention?
- How can I get a home loan?
- How can I get life insurance?
- How can I get vocational rehabilitation and employment benefits?
- How can I get survivor benefits?
- What drug benefits are available?
- How can I get a copy of my military records?
- How can I apply for a medal, award, or decoration that I earned while in the service?
More information and help
- Where can I get more information on Federal benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get more information on Michigan benefits for veterans?
- Where can I get help getting my veterans benefits?
The following information is for military personnel. Please contact our office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Marine Corps
- U.S. Navy
- Tax Information for Members of the U.S. Armed Forces
- Academy Nominations
- Additional resources and information for active duty and reserve military families
- Additional resources (including birth certificates, consumer protection, disaster preparedness, and unclaimed property)